Co-founders Sal Arnuk and Joseph Saluzzi are equity trading experts who appear regularly on Bloomberg TV, CNBC, and at market structure conferences. To schedule a speaking engagement, please contact Themis Trading LLC.
Click here for Joe's Twitter account
Click here for Sal's Twitter account
For employment opportunities
please forward resumes to sarnuk@ThemisTrading.com
Themis Trading is an independent, no-conflict, institutional agency brokerage firm specializing in equities.
• We are experts at navigating all light and dark market centers to help our clients obtain the best possible prices.
• Always at the forefront of trading, we continually research the market to benefit and protect our clients. Results are published via exclusive daily emails, white papers and      our blog.
From Michael Lewis’ Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt...
“Arnuk and Saluzzi, the principals of Themis Trading, have done more than anyone to explain and publicize the predation in the new stock market. They deserve more lines in this book than they receive but have written their own book on the subject, Broken Markets.”
“When the last history of high-frequency trading is written, Hunsader, like Joe Saluzzi and Sal Arnuk of Themis Trading, deserves a prominent place in it.”
From Barron's, February 26, 2011, "Slow Go on High-Frequency Trades"
“Sal Arnuk and Joe Saluzzi…sounded a wake-up call about high- frequency trading…The regulators dismissed them…until May 6, 2010, when Saluzzi and Arnuk were vindicated by…one of the most unsettling events in stock-market history.”
- BNN TV Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2014-04-14)
- Fox Business TV Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2014-04-03)
- Bloomberg TV Interview with Sal Arnuk (2014-03-31)
- CNBC TV Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2014-03-31)
- CNBC TV Interview with Sal Arnuk (2013-05-02)
- FT Trading Room Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2013-04-25)
- CNBC Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2013-04-24)
- CNBC TV Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2012-10-02)
- Barron's: Algorithmic Rip-Off (2012-09-29)
- Bloomberg TV Interview with Sal Arnuk and Joe Saluzzi (2012-09-20)
- Bloomberg TV Interview with Sal Arnuk (2012-08-09)
- CNBC TV Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2012-08-02)
- CNBC TV Interview with Sal Arnuk and Joe Saluzzi (2012-06-08)
- 60 Minutes TV Interview with Joe Saluzzi (2010-10-10)